Words in Progress and BEAST: Bio Eco Arena Suite Team are now available on Apple Arcade, Apple’s US$6.99/month game streaming service that has over 200 games. Apple Arcade is also available as part of the Apple One bundle.
Words in Progress is available for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV set-top box. Apple TV set-top box. Here’s how the game is described: Word crafting puzzle joy that never wears off! Combine letters to create words. Survive as long as you can in Endless mode, or play against others in Multiplayer!
Words in Progress offers:
– A unique new word game
– Single player endless mode
– Multiplayer asynchronous mode
– Long and steady learning curve
– Clean, cozy and crisp design
– Fun for all ages
– Multi language support
A game of Words in Progress starts with seven letters vertically aligned on the screen. It’s up you to combine these letters into words. When a letter is removed from its position and attached to letters in another row, the empty spot is filled with a new letter from your pile. When you submit a word, the same thing happens. Words in Progress has a few game modes: single player Endless mode, Practice mode, and Multiplayer mode.
In single player Endless Mode, you try to stay in the game as long as possible. To prevent your letter pile from emptying and going game over, you will need to complete different challenges.
In Multiplayer mode, you and your opponent both have 40 letters to start with. Will you add new letters to words that are still in progress to try and create a long word, and risk ending up with an incomplete and invalid word? Or will you succeed, and reap the high reward for long words? Playing it safe by ‘cashing in’ shorter but valid words is another strategy to consider, but you’ll have to play smart to defeat your opponent!Downwell+ is a single-player game for ages 8 and up. It has gamepad support.
Words in Progress is a multiplayer (1-2 people) game for ages 4 and up. It has game controller support.
BEAST: Bio Exo Arena Suit Team runs on the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Appel TV set-top box. Here’s how the game is described: Immerse yourself in the cosmic adventure of BEAST! A unique 3V3 online shooter designed for all ages. BEAST combines charm and excitement with intuitive controls.
– Unleash your inner champion with our accessible and rewarding shooting mechanics, guaranteeing endless fun and excitement.
– Navigate a captivating sci-fi universe as an iconic animal hero. Pilot powerful mechanized armors known as BEASTs, and fight for the honor of your home planet.
– Experience dynamic gameplay with the unique ability to switch between your agile PET and mighty BEAST forms, each loaded with their own unique abilities and weapons.
– Meet our charismatic roster of heroes: Clyde the crafty cat, Nyx the sharpshooting owl, Rusty the fierce warthog, and GG Nova the eccentric unicorn. Even more diverse characters are waiting for you to discover.
– Engage in a variety of exciting game modes such as Payload, Crystal Rush, and Free For All. Each mode promises to add a unique twist, depth, and exhilaration to your battles.
– Team up with friends and family in a gaming environment that’s as fun as it is friendly. Victory is all the sweeter when it’s shared.
– Compete for ultimate glory, climbing the ranks and dominating the leaderboards against players worldwide.
BEAST: Bio Exo Arena Suit Team is a multiplayer game (1-6 people) for ages 9 and up. It has game controller support.