FoldersSynchronizer 5 is a nifty and popular utility for macOS, for Intel or Apple Silicon processors, which synchronises and backs-up files, folders and disks. You choose one or more pairs of files, folders or disks then FS will synchronize or backup those exactly. Click here to purchase, and take an extra 20% off when use use our Father’s Day Sale promo code WELOVEDAD.
FS lets you organize your sync and backup on several sessions you can save to a file for later reuse. On each session you can apply special options like Timers, Multiple Folders, Filters, Exclude Items, Auto-Mount local and remote volumes, launch your own AppleScripts, set how to resolve conflicts, execute an incremental or an exact copy, include locked files…
FS can display a preview panel listing all the files FS is going to copy, replace and delete. FS can save a log file or send it to a custom email address, and it can sync and automatically quit the application…
FoldersSynchronizer has been successfully tested on macOS 10.15 Catalina and Big Sur 11.2.
- Settings: Perform backup or sync, incrementally or exactly
- Timer: Automatically execute synchronizations & backup at the date/time and interval you like
- Multiple: Define up to 32 pairs of folders, disks or files to backup or sync at one shot
- Filters: Automatically filter files & folders from the copy
- Exclude: Exclude files & folders from the copy by dragging these items on the exclude list
- Conflicts: Specify how to perform in case various conflicts arise
- Mount volumes: Mount & unmount local and remote volumes, disk images & more
- AppleScript: Run your own AppleScript before & after executing each session
- Intel or Apple Silicon processor.
- macOS 10.13 or later. Successfully tested on macOS 10.15 Catalina and Big Sur 11.2.
- Length of access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Device per license: 2
- Access options: desktop
- Software version: v5.1.8
- Updates included