According to WaterField owner Gary Waterfield, at half the size of Apple’s official Vision Pro Travel Case, WaterField’s case reflects the company’s early-adopter survey respondents’ top priorities: compact, so it travels easily; solid protection; and an indiscreet, professional look. Its plush, padded interior cushions against bumps and scratches, a padded pouch stows out-of-the-box accessories and keeps the headset nestled in place, and the high-grade materials age beautifully, he adds.
The Compact Vision Pro Shield Case is available in vegan for $159 or leather for $179. According to Gary Waterfield, features include:
- Compact and custom-fitted, the case protects the Vision Pro headset (with the front cover on and the head strap removed) and all out-of-the-box accessories in transit.
- A cushioned, structured accessory pouch fits into the curve of the headset keeping it lodged in place and protecting the rear of the headset with its padding.
- The accessory pouch includes two Ultrasuede Ziess lens pockets and space to hold the USB-C 30-watt charging adapter, charging cord, either or both head straps, and polishing cloth.
- Closed-cell foam on all sides disperses external forces and resists compression.
- All-around scratch-free fleece lining adds another layer of protection.
- A waterproof YKK zipper opens around three sides with dual custom zipper pulls that can be locked together (lock not included).
- A cushioned zipper guard creates a protective barrier between the zipper and case contents.
- A padded, zippered front pocket stows additional cords or an extra battery and includes a hidden AirTag pocket.
- A top nylon loop facilitates a quick grab, and ½-inch D-rings can attach to an optional strap.
- Rugged ballistic nylon, waxed canvas, or Forza high-performance textiles (vegan-friendly) form the shell of the case, and users can opt for a front panel in sumptuous, full-grain leather.