Sometimes you have to have just about every type of device made: Mac, Windows PC, Linux, Chrome OS, iOS, and Android. If you’re that kind of person, you probably also have tons of online accounts and a variety of passwords. Keep those passwords in sync on every device with RoboForm Everywhere, which we have a deal on this week with a 4-year subscription for just $29.95.
Unlike some other password managers that just work with Mac and iOS, RoboForm Everywhere is truly cross-platform. The feature list for this app is robust!
- Automatically remembers your passwords for every site you enter one & logs you in w/ a single click
- Random password generator creates strong & unique passwords for every site
- Folders & powerful search functionality make organizing hundreds of passwords easy
- AES 256-bit encryption protects against dictionary, brute force, & other attacks
- Password auditing ensures you have strong passwords for everything
- Supports importation from all major password managers or a generic CSV
- Fills in web forms fast w/ a single click
- Select a trusted contact to securely obtain access to your RoboForm data in the event of emergency
- Share logins securely w/ trusted recipients
- Encrypts text notes like software license keys or WiFi passwords
- Compatible across all of your devices
Normally a 4-year subscription will run you $79.95, but we have a deal with RoboForm that gives you 62% off the usual price. If you want to give RoboForm a try for a year before jumping onto a longer subscription, we have a 1-year subscription at 50% off — just $9.95 instead of the usual $19.95.
As with many of our deals, this one won’t last long, so take advantage of it today!