StarTech has released two new additions to its line of Sit-Stand Workstations: a monitor arm that attaches to a desk and a wall-mounted desk.
Both products provide compact, highly functional solutions to prevent the health concerns linked to extended periods of sitting, according to Product Manager Juliet Wei. These workstations allow users to remain productive while optimizing space and comfort levels, specific to their needs, she adds.
The $425 Desk-Mount Sit-Stand Monitor Arm is designed for the home office or confined commercial work areas.It offers the ability to swing the workstation from left to right, up or down.
The $540 Wall-Mounted Sit-Stand Desk provides a complete workstation with minimal space requirements. It can hold a monitor, bar-code scanner, keyboard, wrist rest and mouse, all on the same arm. It offers access to all of your workstation requirements, while providing a small footprint and the ability to be hidden away.
Features of both the desk and wall-mount versions include:
- VESA monitor mount, allowing for – 90° to 90° swivel and -5° to 35° tilt;
- 360° monitor rotation for landscape or portrait viewing;
- One-touch height adjustment up to 17.7 inches for the monitor and 17.2 inches for the wall mount;
- Separate height adjustment for monitor mount of up to 4.9” (124 mm);
- Support for a single monitor up to 24 inches, keyboard, wrist rest and mouse (on the left or right);
- Folding keyboard tray up to 90 degrees.
Like this article? Consider supporting Apple World Today with a $5 monthly Team AWT membership.