Do you suffer from FWD (Fat Wallet Disease)? It can happen if you carry too much stuff in a regular wallet, like wads of cash or stacks of credit cards. The Bando 2.0 Multifunctional Slim Wallet is a great gift idea for yourself today, since that Ferrari 812 Superfast didn’t show up under the tree. For just $23.95, you get a Kickstarter-funded wallet with a sleek design that can hold all of your stuff.
The BANDO 2.0 Multi-Functional Slim Wallet comes with durable weatherproof construction with ultra-thin saffiano canvas that makes it strong and long-lasting. It comes with a pull tab card organizer that can cater up to 10 cards for quick access. It has 2 quickdraw slots in front that holds 2 of your favorite cards and a cash band at the back where you can place your bills. It has a secret compartment which you can use to put your keys or memory cards. With silicone grip dots, the wallet will no slip when carrying it around.
Successfully funded on Kickstarter!
- Weather-proof construction. Strong & long-lasting
- Ultra-thin saffiano canvas. For a stylish look
- Pull tab card organizer. Handles up to 10 cards for easy access
- 2 quickdraw slots. Place your most favorite cards inside
- Cash band. Holds your bills
- Secret compartment. Place your keys or memory cards
- Silicone grip dots. Increase grip & hold
- Everyday Carry: “There’s no shortage of great minimalist wallets for your everyday carry, in no small part due to Dash’s offerings.”
- Tech Crunch: “Sought to minimize the traditional pocket stuffer with something far thinner and lighter…”
- Hi Consumption: “It’s stylish yet durable enough to take from board meeting to the Bolivian rainforest and anywhere in between.”
- Lifehacker: “Dash wallets earned high praise for a unique design that’s super-thin and minimal, but that doesn’t force you to abandon everything…”
Merry Christmas from all of us at Apple World Today…and sorry that you didn’t get your Ferrari (we didn’t get ‘em either…). Here’s a picture of it just to make you happy!