Polar Backup Unlimited Cloud Backup lets you enjoy unlimited, security, multi-featured and user friendly cloud backup. Now, thanks to a new Apple World Today deal, you can get a one-year subscription for only US$44.99. That’s 62% off the usual price of $120.
Polar Backup description
Have you ever accidentally lost an important file or ran out of space on your hard drive? Or spent hours digitally rifling through your documents, photos, videos, and more to try and delete a whole slew of files and still can’t free up enough space? Never have to worry about that problem again with Polar Backup Cloud Storage, a complete backup solution to protect your prized photos, videos, important documents, and thousands of gigabytes of irreplaceable data.
Polar Backup utilizes state-of-the-art Amazon Web Services (AWS) technology, GDPR-compliance, and generous cloud storage to provide you smooth backups. Intuitive and user-friendly, this platform gives you full control of your data, letting you easily manage, sort, locate, and preview files with just a click. Polar Backup provides faster service times and backups with technology such as de-duplication and block-level uploads, so you can rest easy knowing your important files are always within reach. Unlike Sync solutions, your files will never be deleted even if you delete them from your PC or Mac — Polar Backup stores those files forever unless you delete the backup itself.
Featured on Mashable, TNW, TechRadar, and PC World
Polar Backup features
- Enjoy unlimited storage to backup all of your data
- Use duplication & redundancy to ensure that your data is always available on demand
- Have full control of your data & easily manage them w/ just a click
- Store your data from laptops, PCs & Mac devices, and external hard drives
- Protect your data with 256-Bit AES encryption
- Updates to ensure faster speed & Catalina OS support
- To learn more about Polar Backup, click here here
How Polar Backup Works
- Install Polar Backup client on your PC or Mac.
- Select what data to back up and set your schedule and security settings
- Polar Backup agent will automatically upload the selected data from your local and external drives to the cloud
- Unlike syncing solutions, with Polar Backup your data will never be deleted even if it was deleted from your PC/external devices
System Requirements for Polar Backup
- macOS 10.11 or later
- At least 2GB of memory
- At least 150MB of available storage
- Windows 7 (at least SP1), 8, 8.1, or 10
- Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms
- Intel Pentium® 4 processor or above, AMD Athlon™ 64
- 200MB of free hard drive space
Details of the deal
- Length of access: 1 year
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Access options: desktop
- Max number of devices: 1
- Only available to new users
- Version: 220.127.116.110 (Windows), 18.104.22.168 (macOS)
- Updates included
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
- This item is excluded from coupons.
You’ll be able to back up your files forever with this 1-year subscription deal, so you will never have the headache of running out of storage space again.