Many organizations will never go back to having their employees in the office full-time. Now, security teams need to focus on protecting company resources when accessed outside the four walls of the office.
Coupled with the increasing number of attacks on Apple devices, organizations need an Apple-best solution to keep users and resources safe, no matter what device or where they are working from.
New Jamf security solutions
Jamf, which specializes in Apple Enterprise Management solutions for over 57,000 customers that run Jamf on 25 million devices, has added new features to deliver an enterprise-secure, consumer-simple Apple experience at work. Among them:
- Jamf Threat Defense: This mobile security solution protects endpoints from being compromised through in-network and endpoint threat detection and zero-day phishing prevention with a web-based dashboard for real-time notifications and remediation. You can find details here.
- Jamf Data Policy: This offers a new level of management capability by taking the notion of “policies” even further, ensuring users are not putting themselves or the organization at risk. With Jamf Data Policy, organizations can enforce acceptable usage of websites and apps to eliminate shadow IT and block risky content while also managing data consumption with real-time analytics and granular reporting. You can find details here.
- Jamf Private Access: This is a true zero trust network access (ZTNA) solution that replaces legacy conditional access and VPN technology, ensuring that after a user authenticates into their device, business connections are secure. Jamf Private Access also enables non-business applications to route directly to the Internet or utilize Apple’s new iCloud+ Private Relay, preserving end-user privacy and optimizing network infrastructure. Learn more by going here.
To add to their security offerings, the company also recently announced a partnership with Red Canary, a leading security operations company, to help organizations run their businesses securely and successfully. With the visibility and world-class Apple protection that Jamf Protect provides, Red Canary can deliver security operation services that detect and respond to cybersecurity threats.
With this enterprise-secure, consumer-simple approach, Jamf has expanded their capabilities from Apple device management to Apple Enterprise Management. With this platform approach, Jamf helps fill the gap between what Apple offers and the enterprise requires by:
- Connecting employees and devices to work resources, ensuring only the trusted and verified get in;
- Protecting people, devices and organizations from threats, from inside-out and outside-in threats;
- Empowering workers with Apple devices that are simple to support and simple to use.
The Jamf platform offers complete Apple lifecycle management for every Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV in your environment. Click here to learn more about their security offerings and how you can get started with the essentials of Apple Enterprise Management.