Yesterday’s WWDC21 keynote may have inspired you to become an Apple developer. If that’s the case, you’ll need training! We have a training bundle on sale today with 21 hours of online content for $29.99. The Complete SwiftUI Developer Bundle is usually priced at $600 so now’s your chance to get started without spending the nest egg.
The SwiftUI Developer Bundle Contains:
The Complete Swift UI Developer Bundle
If you are developing iOS with Swift, you’ll likely have already heard of SwiftUI because it’s about to change the development industry. With SwiftUI, you can build robust, stunning, and efficient user interfaces like never before, and this version release can be considered as the biggest news since the release of Swift itself. This course is a practical course for students who want to master SwiftIU quickly. Within the course, students will learn how to build real apps like WhatsApp close, Landmark Book app & more. They will also learn how to create stunning user interfaces for apps as well as the theory behind them.
- Access 33 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Build real apps like WhatsApp clone, Landmark Book app & Catch The Kenny game
- Create stunning user interfaces for apps
- Learn the theory & put it in to practice in each lecture
- Work with data with new concepts
- Know the usage of Gesture, Timer, Position & others in SwiftUI
SwiftUI for All Apple Platforms
SwiftUI is an amazing new tool from Apple that allows us to make apps in a much simpler and faster way. In this course, you’ll go through the beginnings of SwiftUI so that you learn the ground principles. You’ll then take these and begin building apps! This course starts first by helping you build an iPhone app called HypedList, which will then be used to make an iPad app! You’ll also learn how to create a widget and from there make a Mac app and a watch app. This course will finish off with an Apple TV app. It’s all part of the SwiftUI Developer Bundle.
- Access 58 lectures 10 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the ground principles of SwiftUI
- Build an iPhone app called HypedList
- Create widgets with SwiftUI
- Proceed with making app for Mac, Apple Watch, & Apple TV
Create smooth and engaging animations with SwiftUI. This is a fun course with many projects for any skill level ranging from easy, intermediate, to advanced, that explore and use various kinds of animation. In this course, you will learn the many techniques and ways of translating your ideas for animation and motion, into animations in your apps. Animations are what really set apps apart from the crowd, because they are interactive, make the app come alive, and never fall to make us smile. This course will show you how to animate all kinds of objects and values.
- Access 59 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Animate objects around different axis
- Create a marching ants effect that you’ll use as a fan belt to drive a gear
- Animate a weather graph with data & combine animations together to create a more unique effect
- Use shape protocol & path to make a custom wave shape
- Add sound to make the project interactive