You can connect your account to the Apple Wallet app to view your debit or credit card balance, full transaction history, and more. Here’s how to view the balance on a connected account:
- On your iPhone, open the Wallet app.
- Tap your connected card.
- You’ll automatically see your balance and transaction history.
Pending transactions might not show in the Wallet app depending on the card issuer. If your balances aren’t updating, make sure that Fetch Data is turned on.
How to turn off your account activity
- From the front of pass, tap the More button, then tap Card Details.
- Go to Connected Account, then tap Manage.
- In Accounts, tap on your card. Toggle Fetch Data to Off and tap Delete Account Activity.
If you can’t connect your account in the Wallet app
- Check for service outages or internet connection issues.
- Make sure that you’re trying to connect a debit or credit card from an eligible card issuer.
- Make sure that you have iOS 17.1 or later on your iPhone.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the banking app for your card.
How to disconnect your account from the Wallet app
- On your iPhone, go to Settings.
- Tap Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Go to Connected to Wallet, tap the card issuer that you want to remove and tap Disconnect. Then, confirm that you want to disconnect.
(This how-to is based on my experiences and info on Apple’s support pages.)