With the Apple Vision Pro, you can capture what’s in your view as a still image or recording. Everything you see in your view will be included, including your physical room, Environment, and apps.
However, as Apple explains in a support document, your view will be obscured when entering a password or passcode.When you take a capture or recording, it’s automatically saved to Photos.
To capture a still image of your view
Do either of the following:
To record your view
- Open Control Center, tap the icon of two buttons sitting atop each other, then tap the video button (a dot inside a circle). If you don’t see the video button, go to Settings > Control Center to add it.
- To stop recording, tap the record button or the red status bar at the top of your view, then tap Stop.
You can share your view with others on a compatible screen (like a TV). You can mirror your view on another screen, such as a compatible TV, so others around you can see what you’re doing on Apple Vision Pro.
To share your view
- Open Control Center, then tap icon of two buttons sitting atop each other.
- Tap the AirDrop icon, then choose a compatible device from the list of available devices. Only devices that are connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple Vision Pro appear in the list.
Your view on Apple Vision Pro is shared on the screen you selected, but is obscured while you enter a password or passcode.
To show or hide notifications when you’re sharing your view
- Go to Settings > Notifications > Screen Sharing.
- Turn Allow Notifications on or off.