You may want to travel with your Apple Vision Pro, but it’s a somewhat delicate device. Here are some tips from Apple’s support pages on handling, storing and traveling with the spatial computer.
How to handle your Apple Vision Pro safely
When you pick up your Apple Vision Pro to use it or to store it, be sure to use two hands: one on the frame, and one on the head band. Remember to never pick up Apple Vision Pro by the Light Seal or the Audio Straps.
Take care to keep the cover glass on Apple Vision Pro from scratching with these tips:
- Put the cover on Apple Vision Pro any time you’re not wearing the device.
- Never set Apple Vision Pro down with the cover glass facing downward; set it down flat, with the cover glass facing forward, on a stable surface.
- Avoid placing Apple Vision Pro on rough or abrasive surfaces. Place the device on the polishing cloth that came with it, if necessary, to prevent scratching.
How to store your Apple Vision Pro
If you’re not going to use your Apple Vision Pro for a while, follow these tips for storing it safely:
- Attach the cover to Apple Vision Pro to prevent dust accumulation or damage. Make sure the inside of the cover is clean and free of any debris before you put it on.
- Disconnect the battery from Apple Vision Pro.
- Place Apple Vision Pro on a stable, flat surface with the cover glass facing forward and never downward. Or put your device in the Apple Vision Pro Travel Case (sold separately).
- Make sure the temperature where you store Apple Vision Pro is between -20º and 45º C (-4º to 113º F). Don’t leave Apple Vision Pro in your car, because temperatures in parked cars can exceed this range. Don’t leave your device in direct sunlight for any length of time.
- Also make sure that the relative humidity where you’re storing Apple Vision Pro is between 0% and 95% (noncondensing).
How to travel with your Apple Vision Pro
When you travel with your Apple Vision Pro, follow these tips:
- Attach the cover to Vision Pro before you pack it for travel, and make sure there are no loose objects nearby that could scratch the internal displays.
- Take care to protect Apple Vision Pro from impacts and excessive vibration. Use the Apple Vision Pro Travel Case (sold separately), a soft padded bag, or similar protective solution.
- Disconnect the battery from Apple Vision Pro if you won’t be using the device for an extended period.
- Make sure that loose objects like keys won’t scratch your device.
- If you use ZEISS Optical Inserts, remove them and pack them separately to keep them from detaching accidentally.