It adds streaming capabilities to existing amplifiers, active speakers or soundbars, and also synchronizes them in multi-room setups with other AirPlay speakers. Here are its features, according to the folks at Eve:
- Eve Play groups your classic stereo system and other AirPlay speakers into a perfectly simultaneous orchestra, because any latencies can be adjusted either automatically or manually via the Eve app’s Audio Sync feature.
- Integrate Eve Play with Apple Home automations and Apple Music to have your favorite music welcome you when you arrive home, or another automation is triggered.
- Features a complete array of connectivity options, including an Ethernet port, 2.4/5 GHz Wi-Fi, RCA connectors, and optical and coaxial digital outputs to ensure maximum stable streaming quality.
- A powerful digital-to-analog converter with a signal-to-noise ratio of 112 dB guarantees an audiophile sound experience.
- Eve Play is designed to blend in perfectly with your Hi-Fi components with its classic aluminum and glossy black finish.
- Requirements: iPhone or iPad with the latest version of iOS/iPadOS; Wi-Fi network (2.4/5 GHz 802.11a/b/g/n) or Ethernet.