Some people just don’t like the Mac Dock. It gets in the way on small screens, so many people choose to hide it when it’s not in use. What if you could replace the Dock with something completely different and customizable? uBar 4 ($14.99) does exactly that, and we’ve got a half-off deal going today that will get this great utility onto your Mac.
uBar is used by engineers at Google, Facebook, HP, LinkedIn, Salesforce, Tumblr, Intuit and more! What can it do for you?
- Find the window you’re looking for at a glance
- Customize your dock orientation & desktop theme
- Expand to up to 5 rows & easily differentiate between hidden & viewable applications
- See app activity, app badges, app flashes, app progress, & app status all in a simple, centralized interface
- Display uBar on any individual monitor, or on all the ones you’re using
- Add your favorite apps, folders, & files to the favorites area
- Pin or unpin uBar to any corner of the screen for what works for you
- See the track position in multimedia apps like iTunes, MPlayerX & VLC
- Spot launching & unresponsive apps immediately on the toolbar
- Analyze CPU & memory usage of each app
- Quit apps quickly by holding the Shift key
Give it a try by buying uBar 4 from the Apple World Today Deals Shop, and if you’re not completely satisfied within 15 days you can get a store credit refund for any reason.