It’s such a hassle to carry a battery pack with you everywhere to keep your iPhone charged. Not only do you need to carry the battery pack, but also a cable with which to connect the phone to the pack. Those days are over now for the iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, which utilize Qi technology for wireless charging. With the JS Wireless Charging Power Bank ($52.50) there’s no need to carry tangled cables — just place your phone onto the power bank and it begins charging!
Of course, like most battery packs on the market, the JS Wireless Charging Power Bank also has a pair of USB ports that let you charge other devices as you’re charging your iPhone. Here are the details of this innovative battery pack:
- LED lights signal when the device is charging for ease-of-use
- Built-in intelligent sensor activates idle mode to save energy
- Includes wireless, USB cable & micro USB charging
- Allows for three devices to charge at once
- Battery capacity: 6000mAh
- Compatibility: iPhone/Android
- Delivers up to 4 cycles of charging per charge
There are both black and white versions of the power bank available, and you can also get one with a charging adapter for just $68.25. If you’re stuck thinking of Christmas presents for someone with an iPhone X, 8 or 8 Plus, we just gave you a really good gift idea! Order today for delivery by December 24.