The CARROT Weather will be available on the Apple Vision Pro when it launches on Friday.
A subscription is required to access all of the app’s features, with pricing in the U.S. ranging from $4.99 to $14.99 per month or $19.99 to $59.99 per year depending on the tier selected.
Here’s how the app is described: CARROT Weather is a crazy-powerful (and privacy-conscious) weather app that delivers hilariously twisted forecasts.
Choose one of five personalities for CARROT, from the straitlaced “professional” to the profanity-laden “overkill.” You’ll actually be looking forward to a torrential downpour just to see what your weather robot has in store for you!
CARROT’s super accurate weather data gives you lightning-quick access to your current, hourly, and daily forecasts. And the easy-to-read details screens are just dripping with with meteorological goodness.
Your personal information, including your location data, will never be sold to third parties.
Complete activities to strengthen your relationship with the homicidal A.I. Follow clues to track down 100+ secret locations. Unlock 70+ achievements. Film your own TV-news-style weather report videos. Or use Augmented Reality Mode to bring CARROT right into your living room.
Join Premium Club to unlock:
– More weather data sources, including Apple Weather, AccuWeather, and Tomorrow.io
– Notifications, including precipitation, weather alerts, and lightning strikes (where available)
– Lock & Home Screen widgets
– Live Activities
– Apple Watch complications and background updates
– Weather maps with next-hour radar, individual radar stations, and many different layers (where available)
– Customization of the entire user interface
– And so much more!