At the top of the virtual headlines today:
- The 5th Avenue Apple Store in NYC will be undergoing a renovation soon
- A new Apple Store in the Upper East Side will open this Saturday
- Foxconn wants to build an iPhone plant in India
- ReplayKit will make it easier for users to record gameplay for sharing
- The iPod disappears from the top menu of Apple’s website
Text version is hiding below the podcast player below…
Hours for iPhone announces integration with Freshbooks for easy time tracking and billing.
Hours is the time-tracking app that I reviewed back in October. It’s very well done, with features like smart notifications, multiple timer support, color-coding to keep things clear, and handy reports that you can export to PDF or CSV. It’s really a nice app.
Meanwhile, I’ve been a Freshbooks customer for years and it’s quite nice that I can now send billable hours track with Hours directly to Freshbooks. As an existing Freshbooks customer, I can even export existing clients, projects, and tasks directly into Hours.
This is a nice partnership between two great services. Check it out and get to work.