Adonit has launched Adonit LOG, its first-ever stylus with a sustainability-sourced wooden casing for iPad users.
Hand crafted with FSC & PEFC-certified wood from sustainably managed forests, each Adonit LOG stylus casing features a one-of-a-kind grain pattern and texture with a smooth matte finish that resembles mixed distressed wood, according to Jasper Li, chief technical officer and co-founder of Adonit. Each Adonit LOG tells its own story through its aesthetic design while also reducing the amount of plastic in each product, offering an array of features that make it an ideal stylus for the environmentally conscious digital note taker, he adds.
The Adonit LOG sports a one-millimeter tip that emulates a sharp wooden pencil to paper. Users can rest their palms on the screen without leaving stray lines on the page. In addition, Adonit LOG provides 24 hours of continuous use with a full charge, one hour of use from a four-minute quick charge, and can be used while charging via USB-C during a writing session.
According to Li, additional features include:
- Palm Rejection: Adonit LOG users can rest their palms comfortably on the screen without leaving stray lines on the page.
- High Accuracy: The ultra-fine one-millimeter tip allows every line and letter to be where it was intended to be.
- Just Connect and Go: Without the unnecessary hassle of Bluetooth, Adonit LOG connects to your device simply by turning the stylus on.
- Long-Lasting Battery: A full battery provides 24 hours of continuous use and a four-minute charge provides an hour of use. Adonit LOG can also be used while charging via USB-C.
- Replaceable Tips: Adonit LOG features a spiral tip that can be easily replaced when worn down. Replaceable tips are available on Adonit.net.
The US$39.99 Adonit LOG is compatible with the iPad Air (3rd/4th/5th Gen), iPad mini (5th/6th Gen), iPad (6th/7th/8th/9th Gen), iPad Pro 11″ (1st/2nd/3rd Gen), iPad Pro 12.9″ (3rd/4th/5th Gen) and newer.