The Crypto.com app now lets users purchase crypto using Apple Pay. The app allows users to buy Bitcoin and 250-plus cryto-currencies with 20-plus salt currencies.
Apple Pay allows you to make in-app purchases seamlessly and securely from the Crypto.com iOS App on iPhone. To use this feature, users must first add their credit/debit card to Apple Wallet on iPhone. After adding their bank card to Apple Wallet, users will be able to use Apple Pay as a quick and secure way to make crypto purchases in the Crypto.com App.
How to purchase crypto with Apple Pay?
1. Tap Trade on the homepage in the Crypto.com App
2. Tap Buy and select a cryptocurrency
3. Under Cash, select Apple Pay and tap the Buy button again
4. Tick the checkbox to accept the 2.99% processing fee for card purchase and tap Continue
5. Tap Confirm to complete the purchase via passcode, Face ID, or Touch ID
Once the purchase is complete, the balances will be updated accordingly in users’ Crypto Wallet and they will also be able to check their transaction history in the App.