Various people are concerned about the higher usage of screens through iPhone and iPad. The majority of these people include the parents who want their kids to stay off the screens, but there are some adults as well. For this reason, they often use screen time restrictions and limitations to ensure screen usage is limited.
This feature was made available with the iOS 12 version, with which the users can limit the utilization of iOS devices, set the content-related limitations, track usage, and disallow some apps while blocking the games and websites. Having said that, it includes a password, but there are cases when people end up looking for screen time passcode recovery because they forget the password.
So, with this article, we are sharing ways how to disable screen time without password. Are you ready, then?
Method One – How To Bypass Screen Time Passcode With PassFab iPhone Unlocker
PassFab iPhone Unlocker is one of the best apps out there for people who don’t know how to bypass screen time passcode. This is because it helps unlock the iPhone and iPad without using a password and bypass the screen time password. So, if this is something you need, let’s see the steps that you’ve to follow to have access to your iOS device! (And you can view a tutorial video here.)
Step 1: Launch PassFab iPhone Unlocker
Open the app and tap on the “remove screen time passcode” option.
Step 2: Connect Your Device to Computer
Now, you have to connect the iPhone or iPad to the computer system with the help of a USB cable. In case the device is connecting to the computer system for the first time, you have to choose the trust option and enter the provided passcode.
Step 3: Remove Screen Time Passcode
Now, click on the “start remove” option on the screen, and don’t forget to switch off the Find My iPhone/iPad before you remove the screen time.
Now, just sit back and let PassFab iPhone Unlocker do its job and the screen time passcode will be removed from your device successfully, you need to set it up by using the on-screen instructions. Also, when you are setting up the screen time passcode on the iPad or iPhone, choose the “set up later in settings” option.
In addition to unlocking the screen time passcode, there are various other features of this app, including;
- Unlocks different types of screen locks, including face ID, six-digit code, four-digit code, and touch ID;
- Factory reset the iOS devices without using a password;
- Unlocks the Apple ID without using a password;
- Bypass the remote management features;
- Supports the latest iOS version (iOS 15);
Method Two – Resetting The Screen Time Passcode On iPhone
The second method is to reset the screen time passcode with the official method because Apple has provided the instructions officially. However, before you go ahead with this option, you need to prepare the recovery settings. Now that you are done, follow the below-mentioned steps;
- Open the settings on your device, choose the [screen time] tab, and Select the [change screen time passcode] option.
- Tap on [Forgot passcode] and enter your Apple ID and password.
- Then you will turn off screen time passcode successfully.
Tips: How To Set Up Screen Time & Screen Time Passcode
Now, we are sure that you know how to bypass screen time passcode on iPhone or iPad and how to turn off screen time without knowing the password. However, if you’ve to set up the screen time, you can follow the below-mentioned steps;
- Open your iOS device and go to settings;
- Open the screen time tab and tap on the [turn on] button;
- Tap on the continue button;
- From the two available options, select the option that says, [this is my child’s”];
Now, you will be able to set the screen time and customize the settings on the device. Also, if you don’t know how to set up the passcode.
- Go to the screen time tab from the settings;
- Choose the device and click on [change screen time passcode];
- Enter the new passcode;
- Verify the passcode with Face ID and/or Touch ID;
To summarize, the screen time passcode is a great feature for people who need more security and limitations for screen usage. However, if you don’t remember the passcode anymore, we hope this article will help!