With the Swift 5.5 Hacking iOS 15 App Development course, you can improve your app design and development skills with 17 hours of content on SwiftUI 3, Async, Xcode 9, iOS 15, and more. Thanks to a new Apple World Today deal, you can access it for only US$19.99. That’s 90% off the regular price.
Swift 5.5 Hacking description
Visually learn SwiftUI 3 and build top-notch iOS 15, iPadOS mobile apps, Apple Watch apps, and even macOS desktop applications. This complete iOS application development course is designed to teach you how to become an advanced multiplatform app developer using Apple’s native user interface framework: SwiftUI. This class takes learning programming concepts through a project-based approach. By taking this class, you will improve your app design and development skills while creating many hands-on applications.
4.6/5 average rating
Swift 5.5 Hacking features
- Access 119 lectures & 17 hours of content 24/7
- Develop iOS 15 iPhone and iPad apps with gorgeous layout & design
- Learn Swift 5 programming language
- Fetch data from internal & external JSON file using Web APIs
- Master Apple’s greatest & latest user interface framework – SwiftUI 3
- Learn macOS desktop app development with Apple’s Catalyst framework
- Integrate various iOS frameworks (MapKit, AVFoundation, etc)
- Create custom user interfaces with the SwiftUI 3 framework
- Publish iOS & macOS apps to the App Store
- Visually develop iOS, iPadOS, macOS, & watchOS apps
- Create a top-notch portfolio of real apps & apply for iOS developer jobs
- Use Apple’s new Combine framework & handle asynchronous events
- Implement Swift Package manager in your work
- Integrate Core Data with CloudKit
“As a fellow instructor here on Udemy, who myself am always looking to learn new ways to work with Swift and SwiftUI, I can say this is an amazing course on SwiftUI, Robert truly is a master at design and function. His attention to detail and best coding practices are far and above any other course, I have seen. His explanations will make coding super easy for you. I highly recommend this course for anyone who has some Swift background and is looking to get into SwiftUI development.” – Stephen DeStefano, Mammoth Interactive
4.2/5 Instructor Rating
About Mammoth Interactive
Mammoth Interactive produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, Android, HTML 5, ad-games, and more. It’s owned by top-rated instructor John Bura. Mammoth Interactive recently sold a game to Nickelodeon! John has been contracted by many different companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design, and project management. To this day John has 40 commercial games that he has contributed to. Several of the games he has produced have risen to number 1 in Apple’s app store. In his spare time, John likes to play ultimate Frisbee, cycle, and work out.
Important details of the deal
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: advanced
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
Swift 5.5 Hacking equirements
- Xcode 9 from Apple (free)
- macOS Monterey or Big Sure from Apple (free)
Terms of the deal
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
Comments are closed.