NETGEAR has added a new tri-band mesh system to the family of Nighthawk Mesh – Nighthawk Tri-band Mesh WiFi 6 System (MK83).
Providing mesh WiFi 6, this new router is designed to blanket the whole home with high-performance WiFi to manage more devices on the network and eliminate dead zones in every room of the house. According to the folks at NETGEAR, the US$499.99 mesh router can:
- Deliver more processing power than WiFi 5, increasing the overall WiFi performance, while providing 100% backwards compatibility to earlier generations of WiFi devices.
- Offer immersive UHD streaming and lag-free gaming with combined WiFi speeds of up to 3.6Gbps.
- Automatically prioritize video streaming, gaming, and video conferencing applications, such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams, with the dynamic QoS feature to ensure a seamless experience during work or play.
- Come in a three-pack to deliver WiFi coverage for homes up to 6,500 square feet, eliminating dead zones and ensuring the best-in-class performance for larger homes.
- Provide easy setup and management with the Nighthawk App, and access to NETGEAR Armor.