Every year, MacTech produces live events for consultants, techs and IT pros who support those who use Apple technologies. The main event is always the MacTech Conference, but those who can’t attend may have a better chance attending one of the nine regional MacTech Pro events that are planned for 2017.
This year’s events will be held in:
- Seattle – March 15, 2017
- Boston – April 5, 2017
- Atlanta – May 3, 2017
- Washington DC – May 24, 2017
- Denver – June 28, 2017
- New York – July 26, 2017
- Orlando – August 9, 2017
- Chicago – August 30, 2017
- San Francisco – September 27, 2017
The topics chosen for the MacTech Pro events are designed to be both timely and useful for Apple IT professionals and include:
- Creating a Storage Strategy: Integrating solutions for Cloud, Local, Network with Access, Archive and Backup in Mind
- Deployment Methods: Files, Configurations and Directory Services
- Scripting Python: Solo and Playing with the Other Kids
- Group Discussion: Limited time, limited resources. Best practices to optimize you.
- IoT and Home Automation
- Security. Don’t be the low hanging fruit for a hacker.
- macOS Troubleshooting. Console is your friend.
- The Tools You Should Know
Neil Ticktin, the Editor-in-Chief and Publisher of MacTech Magazine and the organizer of the MacTech Pro events, wants our readers to know that they should register for the events early to get up to $200 off of the normal $499 price tag. We’ll have more about the events as 2017 unfolds.