Apple has released macOS Ventura 13.2, iOS 16.3, iPadOS 16.3, and watchOS 9.3.
macOS Ventura 13.2
macOS Ventura 13.2 can be downloaded for free on all eligible Macs using the Software Update section of System Settings. According to Apple’s release notes, here’s what’s included in macOS Ventura 13.2:
This update introduces Security Keys for Apple ID, and includes other enhancements and bug fixes for your Mac.
– Security Keys for Apple ID allow users to strengthen the security of their account by requiring a physical security key to sign in
– Fixes an issue in Freeform where some drawing strokes created with Apple Pencil or your finger may not appear on shared boards
– Fixes an issue where VoiceOver may stop offering audio feedback while you are typing
Some features may not be available for all regions, or on all Apple devices. For detailed information about the security content of this update, please visit: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT201222
iOS 16.3, iPadOS 16.3
iOS 16.3 and iPadOS 16.3 can be downloaded on eligible iPhones and iPads over-the-air by going to Settings > General > Software Update. According to Apple’s release notes, here’s what’s included in the updates:
- New Unity wallpaper honors Black history and culture in celebration of Black History Month
- Security Keys for Apple ID allow users to strengthen the security of their account by requiring a physical security key as part of the two factor authentication sign in process on new devices
- Support for HomePod (2nd generation)
- Emergency SOS calls now require holding the side button with the up or down volume button and then releasing in order to prevent inadvertent emergency calls
- Fixes an issue in Freeform where some drawing strokes created with Apple Pencil or your finger may not appear on shared boards
- Addresses an issue where the wallpaper may appear black on the Lock Screen
- Fixes an issue where horizontal lines may temporarily appear while waking up iPhone 14 Pro Max
- Fixes an issue where the Home Lock Screen widget does not accurately display Home app status
- Addresses an issue where Siri may not respond properly to music requests
- Resolves issues where Siri requests in CarPlay may not be understood correctly
watchOS 9.3 adds new features, improvements, and bug fixes. Apple Watch owners can download the watch 9.3 update by opening up the Apple Watch app on their iPhone and going to General > Software Update. To install the new software, the Apple Watch needs to have at least 50% battery, it needs to be placed on a charger, and it needs to be in range of the iPhone.