Your photos and videos are priceless. If you’re not backing them up, you could lose those memories forever. Today’s deal will help you! The Photo Backup Stick ($19.99) is normally US$29, but you can get it for a limited time for $19.99.
About Photo Backup Stick
The Photo Backup Stick is an all-in-one picture and video backup and storage tool. It contains special software to back up from Macs (macOS 11.12 and higher), Windows (7,8, 10) computers, iPhones, iPads, iPod Touch, Android phones, and Android tablets. It allows you to keep your pictures safe without the need for expensive and complicated cloud services.
The Photo Backup Stick supports almost all picture and video formats. All your pictures and videos will be backed up directly to it for safekeeping.
The Photo Backup Stick is the perfect solution for personal and professional users. It can solve many life’s common connectivity problems when relying on an internet connection or a cloud service to keep your photos and videos safe, secure, and accessible.
Features of PhotoBackup Stick:
- Back up photos & videos automatically
- Works with virtually all digital devices
- No duplicates ever, remembers content already backed up
- Zero monthly cloud storage fees
- Connect phones & other devices to backup through PC/Mac
- Special onboard apps to support PC/Mac/iPhone/Android
- Back up multiple devices with one photo backup stick
How to use the PhotoBackup Stick on Macs, PCs
- Plug the stick into the computer and run the backup app
- You can back up from the default locations or select to scan the entire computer or specific drives or folders
- You can also connect phones and tablets to the computer and back them up at the same time
How to use the PhotoBackup Stick on Android phones & tablets
- Download the free Photo Backup Stick DC app
- Plug the stick into your device using the included adapters
- Back up directly to the stick without using a computer
How to use the PhotoBackup Stick on iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touches
- Plug your device into a Windows or Mac computer
- Unlock the screen and trust the computer, and run the backup app from the stick
For Apple iOS devices, you must connect the devices to a computer using a data cable and use the Windows or Mac app to backup.
Photo formats: PNG, GIF, TIFF, RAW, BMP, PDF, EPS, 3FR, ARI, ARW, BAY, CRW, CR2, CR3, CAP, DATA, DCS, DCR, DNG, DRF, EIP, ERF, EFF, GPR, IIQ, K25, KDC, MDC, MEF, MOS, MRW, NEF, NRW, OBM, ORF, PEF, PTX PXN, R3D, RAF, RWL, RW2, RWZ, SR2, SRF, SRW, TIF, and X3F
Video formats: M4V, MP4, MOV, AVI, 3GP, WEBM, MKV, TS, WMV, FLV, VOB, 3G2, and AVCHD